District Departments » Human Resources » Employee Forms

Employee Forms


Please forward completed forms to the Human Resources department

Change Forms in Your OPS Employee Portal - Current Employees

If you need login assistance for your OPS Employee Portal, please email [email protected] from your OPS email account.
To change one of the following forms, please log in to your OPS Employee Portal and refer to the Forms/Documents Tab.
  • Federal W-4

  • State W-4

  • Direct Deposit

  • Name/Address and/or Phone Number Change