- A livestream of the ceremony will be available on the district’s YouTube channel
- Doors open at 5:30 p.m. for both graduates and their guests
- Students should enter through the South Entrance of the Mabee Center
- Students are asked to arrive by 6:30 p.m.
- There is no limit on the number of guests attending graduation and seating will be first come first served
- Limited mobility seating will be available in rows 17 & 18 of sections 104-109
- Handicap seating can be found in row 19 of sections 104-109
- Seating for the deaf will be located in rows 1 & 2 of section 111
- Hearing aids will be available in guest services
Dress Code & Decorum
- Every senior will wear the school-selected cap, gown and stole
- Girls are to wear dresses or dress slacks, while boys are to wear slacks and dress shirts
- If any senior needs support in meeting the dress code, please contact a counselor
- Students are not allowed to decorate their mortar boards (caps)
- Seniors should not have items with them during the ceremony which may be a distraction
- Students will be provided a complimentary diploma/handshake photo through their school email several days after graduation.
- Students will not be able to access the complimentary photo from another email and they will no longer have access once senior emails are discontinued at the end of June.
- Parents of seniors will receive an email approximately one week after graduation with special product ordering options for diploma image packages, collages and novelty items.
- Grad Bash will be held at Incredible Pizza, where students will have unlimited gameplay, food and many other activities
- Doors open at 11 p.m. and seniors must arrive by midnight
- Grad Bash will end at 4 a.m. and seniors must stay for the duration of the evening
- Please contact the high school to purchase Grad Bash tickets
If you have any questions related to graduation, please contact the Owasso High School front office at 918-272-5334.