Skip To Main Content


For school enrollment, a parent or guardian shall provide one of the following:

  1. Current, up-to-date immunization records; or

  2. A completed and signed Certificate of Exemption form.

Below are resources regarding immunization requirements.


Additional health resources regarding immunizations can be found on the Oklahoma State Department of Health or Centers for Disease Control websites.