New Student Enrollment 2018-2019
STEP 1: Complete the Online Enrollment (link below). When you have completed all the questions and submitted the information, you will receive an email confirming the submission.
If you do not have access to a computer or the internet, we will have computers available for you to use in the Enrollment Center. Plan to arrive before 2:00 p.m. and allow plenty of time to answer all the questions.
STEP 2: After online enrollment is complete, a parent or legal guardian will need to bring the following documents to the Enrollment Center:
- One of the following: a signed lease, general warranty deed, a property tax statement, a monthly mortgage statement, or contract to purchase that is not contingent on the sale of an existing property.
- A current full page gas, water, or electric bill that shows the service address. This requirement will be waived if you bring the lease or deed to the Enrollment Center within 30 days of signing that document or if you have a signed contract to buy or build a home.
- If you are living with another family, we will need #1 and #2 above and a Temporary Resident Affidavit (linked below under Related Files).
- Birth Certificate. We must have an original state certified birth certificate for Pre-K (age 4 on or before Sept. 1, 2018) or Kindergarten (age 5 on or before September 1, 2018). For all other grades, a copy is acceptable.
- Withdrawal form from the prior school. 9th – 12th grade students must have a transcript from the former school. A withdrawal form is not required if the student is transferring over the summer break; however, the school counselor will need to see a transcript before a class schedule can be set.
- Updated immunization records from the health department or a doctor’s office – The State of Oklahoma requirements are linked below under Related Files. Note that all students entering 7th through 12th grades must have a Tdap booster.
- Proof of Guardianship or custody, if applicable
- Parent or guardian's driver license.
- Tribal membership and/or CDIB cards(If applicable).
Enrollment Center location and hours:
202 East Broadway (1 block east of the 4-way stop on Main Street, enter through West doors)
Hours: 7:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
For more information please contact:
Ann Reynolds, Enrollment Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
Barbara Smith, Enrollment Secretary, email@example.com