New Student Enrollment 2018-2019
Owasso Public Schools is currently enrolling New Students including Pre-K and Kindergarten students for the 2018-2019 school year. Pre-K is a half day program and the times will be posted at your school. Kindergarten is a full day program. If you have a student who will be 4 years of age (for Pre-K) or 5 years of age (for Kindergarten) on or before September 1, 2018, you will need to complete the following steps to enroll.
Note: If your child currently attends the Pre-K 4 Year Old Program at Owasso Public Schools, you will not need to complete these steps for Kindergarten enrollment. They will automatically be enrolled at their home school, and you will need to complete Returning Student Registration in August.
STEP 1: Complete the Online Enrollment . When you have completed all the questions and submitted the information, you will receive an email confirming the information has been submitted.
STEP 2: After you complete online enrollment, a parent or legal guardian will need to come to the Enrollment Center with the required documents. The time and date stamp will be noted on the day you come to the Enrollment Center because the Pre-K spots are filled on a first come, first serve basis. We will not use the submission date and time from the online enrollment.
Class sizes are limited only for Pre-K students. Kindergarten is open to all students who meet the age requirement.
Required Enrollment Documents:
- One of the following: a signed lease, general warranty deed, annual property tax statement, monthly mortgage statement , or contract to purchase without contingency.
- A current utility bill (full page gas, water, or electric bill) that shows the service address.
- If you are living with another family we will need #1 and #2 above and a Temporary Resident Affidavit (Listed on the bottom of this page page as a link).
- An original state certified birth certificate, We cannot accept a copy or hospital certificate.
- Immunization records from a state health department or doctor's office.
- Guardianship or custody documents (court papers or Power of Attorney) if applicable.
- CDIB and/or Tribal membership cards if applicable.
- Parent or guardian's driver license or government-issued photo ID.
Enrollment Center location and hours:
202 East Broadway (1 block east of the 4-way stop on Main Street, enter through West doors)
Hours: 7:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
For more information please contact:
Ann Reynolds, Enrollment Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
Barbara Smith, Enrollment Secretary, email@example.com