Instructions for accessing the Negotiated Agreement (by year)
- Click on the link below to open a PDF version (by year) of the agreement. You may continue to view the file while connected through the internet by selecting OPEN or you may download a copy to your computer for access at any time by selecting SAVE. (Choose a location on your computer where you would like to save the document – the Desktop is a great place!)
To view specific information within the document use the “Search” feature:
- When the document is open, you should see a small pair of binoculars on the toolbar along with the word “search”.
- Clicking on the binoculars will open a “Search PDF” task pane to the side.
- In the space below “What word or phrase would you like to search for ?" Type in a specific topic of information you are looking for (i.e., bereavement, salary, personal), then click the “Search” button.
- Results will be shown. Skip straight to that section of the document by clicking on the bold word instances in the Results box.
- To start a new search – simply click on the “New Search” button.